DappRadar Legal Counsel (part time, remotely)
Are you thrilled when you hear someone is talking about new law enforcement? Your friends always call you when they need advice on how to get away from situations in the right way? “Better call Saul” and “Judge Judy” were your go-to TV shows? Well, I think we have the right place for you!
DappRadar - the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis is looking for a part time Legal Counsel who can work remotely in Lithuania.
As our Legal Counsel, get ready to:
- Consult and handle all legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Represent the company in legal proceedings (if there is any)
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
We Expect You have:
- Proven comparable law firm experience (at least 5 years)
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, intellectual property rights, licensing and others)
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Computer skills
- BS degree in Law
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule.
- We are giving everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment (Apple MacBook and products), conferences, team building activities, and workshops.
- We are a friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you.
- We are giving an ability to work remotely and choose where to work from.